GET A REAL ESTATE LOAN WITH US:
Access Financial Group, LLC funds hard money loans on real estate located in the State of Colorado. Our company offers purchase and refinance loans to both owner occupied and investment borrowers, when other lenders say no. We can fund 1st and 2nd real estate loans on single-family homes, townhomes, condos, small commercial properties, and vacant land.
WE LEND WHEN OTHERS WON’T
Our company offers non-prime loans to borrowers who are unable to obtain financing from other sources. We lend to borrowers with:
- Less than perfect credit (credit score is not a determining factor in loan approval)
- Previous Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- ITIN # - Both ITIN and SSN are acceptable forms of identification
- Self Employed – (Bank Statements, Profit and Loss Statements)
You will work with our local team throughout the loan process. Our licensed loan originators assist from the initial loan application, to loan approval, to closing and loan funding. We keep your loan in our portfolio and do not sell to a third party, which means that you will communicate directly with us and make payments directly to our company.
- Owner Occupied Purchase or Refinance
- Rate: 10.75% *
- APR: 11.35%
- Term: 30 years
- Payment: $9.34 per $1,000.00 borrowed (Ex.- $934.00 for $100,000 loan)
- Non Owner-Occupied Fix and Flip
- Rate: 11.25%
- Origination Charge: 3 Points (3 % of loan amount)
- Term: 6 month balloon
- Payment: $9.71 per $1,000.00 borrowed (Ex. $971.26 for $100,000 loan)
- Non Owner-Occupied Investor
- Rate: 12.00%
- Origination Charge: 5 Points (5 % of loan amount)
- Term: 12 months
- Payment: $10.28 per $1,000.00 borrowed (Ex. $1,028.00 for $100,000 loan)
*Loan is a "5/1" loan with a 30-year amortization and maturity. Rate is fixed for 5 years. After 5 years the interest rate and monthly payment may adjust annually based on an index rate plus the Prime Rate at time of loan funding.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Property must be located in State of Colorado
- Loan Application Click here to fill out short application
- Proof of Income: (2 years IRS tax returns, or 2 Years W-2’s/1099’s, 2 paystubs, Bank Statements)
- Homeowner Insurance: to be supplied during the loan application process
- Appraisal: to be completed during the loan application process
WANT TO GET PRE-APPROVED FOR A LOAN?
- Click here to fill out our short application.
- If you prefer to apply in person or over the phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-550-9898.